Mar 30, 2016

Spring Break Girl


We're officially on Spring Break this week. I'm scheduling play dates and finding my son and I some fun things to do while he's out of school. What I'm really enjoying is just the slower pace of the week. Especially the evenings. No scrambling to get homework done, dinner done, bath done all in the span of a few hours! It's nice to have the break. Now if it will just warm up a little bit so we won't freeze when we go outside! 

Which brings me to this outfit. It isn't really a full on spring-y type outfit. I still need to wear something to cover my arm because of the chilly breeze. So I'm just mixing and matching to get me through the transition from winter breezes to springtime sunshine!



Outfit Details:
Jacket: UO
Top: Consignment or Thrifted - can't remember! It was a major score wherever it was. I rarely find long tunics to wear with leggings at the thrift store. Which is what I'm ALWAYS looking for.
Pants: Kohl's
Boots: Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊