Feb 3, 2016

Pink and Gray Girl


I picked up this soft striped sweatshirt at Etc Consignment one day when I cashed in my balance on my account.  I love trading in clothes that I've grown tired of into new and fun pieces. At this particular consignment shop you get 10% off your purchase that same day if you spend the money you've made. Win win! I only had $20 something bucks on my account and I walked out with like 4 new tops. I know I have a tendency to wear a lot of black and white and gray too, yes, but the fuchsia color was just what I was looking for to bring a little brightness into my winter wardrobe. It's not quite as long as a full blown tunic so I did pair it with a thicker pair of pants instead of leggings. Although if you had some jeggings with back pockets those would work too. 

I added some fuchsia lipstick and over the top earrings to pull it all together. It dressed up the sweatshirt just enough!


Outfit Details:
Pants: H&M (similar)
Ankle Boots: Amazon (similar)
Earrings: H&M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊