Jan 4, 2016

It's Finally Sweater Weather Girl

Outfit details:
Sweater: Target
Faux Leather Leggings: Kohls
Boots: Seychelles
Bag: Versona

Well whaddayaknow it was finally chilly enough to wear a sweater today! I have had my eye on this sweater at Target for a while and my hubby saw it on my wish list and got it for me for Christmas. Win! Hey! Wish lists are awesome at getting what you want! 
However, I don't know if I would recommend it because it is shedding like crazy! Lots of white hairs everywhere! I never got to really see it in person. I had only ran across it online. I'm thinking I will try to wash it to see if it helps? We'll see. I have a feeling this may be one of those sweaters that pills really easily and leaves all those little yarn balls all over. Ahhh!!! That is really the only con. The pros are that it is very warm and I love the design. It is also nice and long so you can wear it with leggings.

Here's another present that I'm super excited about! A fitbit Surge! I'm so excited to start using it! I'm always having to use my phone to guesstimate how many calories I've burned during workouts or how far I have walked - which doesn't help at all when it's the treadmill. Plus I'm really curious about the sleep tracking too. Yay! Do you have one? Do you love it or did the new wear off?

Happy 2016!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊