Dec 22, 2014

Geese Girl

 Flannel: Woolrich, Top: Family Dollar, Jeans: Lee Curvy Skinny, Shoes: Minnetonka Moccasins 
Shop this Look at bottom of page!

I was setting up to take these photos a little further down the road when a car pulled up behind me. I immediately thought "oh crap, what have I done now?".  Is the owner of this abandoned factory going to tell me to get the heck off of his property? Am I getting ready to be abducted? They don't realize I have the personality of Spongebob and would quickly change their mind after 10 minutes with me. Well it was none of that. It was actually a very kind gentleman that told me there were about 100 Canadian geese at the lake just a few minutes down the road and it might make for some good photos. I thought that sounded like a good idea and I packed up and headed to the lake. Best decision I made all day (I don't make very many decisions). The lake was perfect for photos.








*A Day in the Life of One Girl is an amazon affiliate*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊