Jul 7, 2014

Minimalist Girl

Tee: Charlotte Russe, Denim Skirt: Thrifted (Goodwill), Sandals: Aldo, Bag: Charming Charlie's

The hubby and I got a chance recently to walk around downtown Asheville and go at a leisurley pace throughout our day. It was wonderful! We ate lots of delicious food including a lunch at Farm Burger, which is a place I have been wanting to try. Check out this little vintage shabby chic store behind me. Ahh I just wanted to live in the store! It was just so perfect. It's called Garage 34 if you want to swing by. Lovely things.

I went minimal with my outfit. I tried to just keep it relaxed. I used just a primer for makeup and did beach waves with my hair. 










Just some pretty things....





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊