Nov 26, 2013

Striped Cardi Girl

Sweater, Long Sleeve & Trousers: Thrifted, Boots: Teva

I really don't know where fall went this year! I usually complain about how I am not a big fan of fall...the leaves changing and the dark evening hours that creep up quickly. But this bone chilling weather is not my idea of a trade off. Hence the photos inside the house. I still can't get the lighting right but I'll be getting more practice. It isn't going to warm up for a while.
I wore this outfit for a casual day of running errands and hanging around the house while my dad came over. We hired him to put two tunnel skylights in the hallway. Needless to say my house needs a lot of skylights to feed my need for bright sunshine and the two that we just added is a step in the right direction.


Here is a peek at the new skylights. LOVE them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊