Sep 24, 2013

WIndow Shopping at Target

I would love to run out the door right now and get my shop on. But, alas, I cannot. I realized how pathetic and sad my little fall wardrobe was when I started unpacking it yesterday. You know when you look at your clothes and you're just kinda like...blech. It's alright. I'm not as much of a clotheshorse as I used to be. I used to buy everything I could get my hands on just in case I might want to wear it at some point. I really try to make more strategic purchases now. AND since I quit my job to do this mom & wifey thing full time, well, the funds just aren't there anymore. That's why I like to window shop, put together outfits, see if it's really something I want. Then usually around birthday, mother's day or Christmas time, I have an idea of what I want to spend my money on or put on my wish list. My sweet little husband knows to shop off my amazon wish list :)
 How do you like to shop? In the store first or online first?


**I am not affliated with Target. Clicking on these links will only take you to the website, no revenue for me. Just love to shop there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊