Aug 14, 2013

Making Things Happen Girl

Top: NY&Co, Pants: Kmart, Sandals: Chadwicks, Necklace: Avon

I went out and about on a scouting adventure to decorate our office/craft room. I want to do a cabin type feel. Warm colors and a bit of a black bear or a moose shape here and there. Nothing too matchy matchy. I'm excited about it. I have an organizational project that is going to happen on one of the walls where we will have a chalkboard, cork board, magnetic board and boxes to place bills, flyers, etc. All that junk that ends up in the kitchen or end tables in the living room. Excitement abounds. 

So this day was a successful shopping trip for sure! I found the magnetic board, key organizer and a nice cozy rug where I am getting lots of  paint color ideas.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊