Sep 10, 2011

A Day Off in the Life of One Girl

Prowling around town last Monday when I had the day off for Labor Day. Thought I would share a bit of what a day off in the life of one girl might look like...if you're curious...

I started off at one of the many Goodwill stores in town. 



Saw some crazy jackets...

 
 And some awesome shoes. Too small for me. They will make some small footed woman very happy.


 It rained all day but I didn't let that stop me.


Why not stop at the bakery for something tasty and some internet time?


After much deliberation and mental anguish over whether I should get a muffin or move onto lunch, I decided on a BLT sandwich for lunch. Yum.




 Still raining...


 A few more thrifting adventures for the day. Exciting!


SCORE! A Gap velvet blazer that fits like a glove and a beautiful knit Calvin Klein sweater both in beautiful fall colors. Gotta say, gets me a bit excited for fall.


Finally! The trip I needed to make the most. Paint for the bathroom!


I have a bathroom makeover on my list of goals for the next few months. I'm excited for the makeover but also intimidated. I have to strip down a lot of wallpaper. Sad! But now I have the paint so maybe it will motivate me to get that nasty wallpaper down. Maybe...

After the trip to Lowe's I went to pick up my son and get started on dinner. I got distracted and forgot to take any more photos of the day! Ha! Life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊