Nov 26, 2010

Shoot for the Moon

Post Thanksgiving bliss! I am enjoying a day off in my new home. Its the first day off at my new home that I am allll by myself and its not the weekend. I wish I could freeze time. I woke up amazingly early which was strange but great because I've got a lot to do today. I would really like to have all the boxes out of my bedroom today. Its a big goal but I want to shoot for the moon. Just as soon as I finish watching Annie Hall....

Photos by Brian

Sweater: Thrifted
Tee Shirt: NY&Company
Pants: NY&Company
Boots: Steve Madden
Necklaces: Kohls

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loooove leopard print. And the fact that this is more snow-leopard than the usual leopard makes it more awesome. The grey/white/black color scheme is really refreshing too (this coming from someone who often dresses in the BRIGHTEST colors she can find!)
♥ Suze

Collette Osuna said...

Love the animal print cardi...the boots are great too!! You look great:)

Stop by and say Hello♥

Enter my Spotted Moth Giveaway♥

LyddieGal said...

Love your leopard cardigan! such a great piece, so fun and versatile.

Chic on the Cheap

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊