Jan 31, 2022

Snug as a Bug in Rug

 



It was about 15 degrees when we headed out Sunday morning for a quick venture downtown. We were scoping out a few coffee shops for next weekend. We're looking for a place with more of an open feel for a change up. We strolled around the Grove Arcade, grabbed a breakfast sandwich on a beignet and wrapped it up with a little shopping at Coda in Citizens Vinyl. We're hoping to head back next weekend for a productive coffee shop morning at the cafe inside.



ANYWAY, this full length cable knit maxi sweater dress kept me so warm that I had to rip my coat off whenever we got inside anywhere. Toasty!!

I don't have the link for the exact one but I did find some more options below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊