Jan 5, 2019

Instagram Outfit 01.03.19 Details and Links


I got a pair of velour leggings at Christmas that I wanted to style up and share with you. I know - Velour!?! Isn't that just for grandma's? No! 

The first look is sporty and cozy with a warm sweater and sneakers. The second look I attempted to dress them up a little bit but I don't think these are the ideal boots. Honestly I think a wedge ankle bootie would actually be the best but I don't have a pair of those! Darn. The last look is really just a shoe change into a more blingy fashion sneaker.

The leggings are VERY SOFT. They are a perfect length. I'm 5'4" for reference. I am wearing a Medium and it fits true to size.

The leggings are from Amazon. There are a lot of colors and not all have the two stripes on the side. Price is$18.95


My white sweater is thrifted from a local thrift shop but here is a very similar one under $40 on Amazon.

White Adidas Cloud foam Sneakers here.

My black blazer is thrifted as well! But Target has a great one right now for $35.

My Chambray Tunic is from Target. It's from a few years ago but here is one on the Target website now.

My black boots are from Walmart! Now, normally I don't get shoes at Walmart because I stopped getting cheap shoes a few years back. I've slowly built up a curated shoe army of comfy boots, Birkenstocks and sensible heels. I'm actually impressed with these Time&Tru boots though. I got them on clearance for $9.00 so I really didn't feel like I had to commit at that price! If I hate them in a year and need to consign them it won't break my heart. They are $19.97 on the website right now. You could check your local Walmart to see if they happen to still be on clearance.

My fashion sneakers are from DSW. I have had mine for a few years and I love how they can take a simple outfit and just spice it up a tad.




https://www.instagram.com/jessicauwnc/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊