Oct 25, 2018

Kohl's Try On Session October 2018

Hi ya'll! I share these try on sessions on my Instagram but I thought I would share them here on the blog too. I can post links here on the blog, which is something I can't do on Instagram since I don't have the amount of followers needed for direct links.

You can see these items in my highlights in Instagram HERE. Looks kinda like this:


Just click on the website screenshot to go directly to the Kohl's website.

This try on session was just a few weeks ago so everything shown here should be in store or at least online still. Obviously the prices will change from day to day.

Also - I don't get any payment from Kohl's! I'm just doing this for fun and helping you guys put together outfits. I'll tell you what I like and don't like! And why!





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊