Feb 21, 2016

Life Lately {Weekly RoundUP 2.21.16}

It may be every other week...maybe every week...but I'm going to TRY to bring you a roundup of what I'm reading, what I'm eating, what I'm watching, making, finding on the internets, obsessing over etc. etc.! 





Stuff on the Interwebs:

From my Instagram



What I'm reading...


Why Not Me by Mindy Kaling. I'm a cheapo so instead of paying $15 on Amazon, I just rented it from the library. Down side is I have to wait quite a while to start reading it. But that's ok. 

What I'm eating...


Skinnytaste's Tuna Casserole and a HUGE kale salad. I bought myself this recipe book for Christmas and have not been disappointed yet!

Also grabbed some delicious Pad Thai for my "treat" meal one Friday night. 



What I'm watching...



I'm always down to watch me some Project Runway! I didn't really watch the PR Juniors nor Under the Gunn either. I'm just a die hard traditionalist I guess. 


What I'm listening to...



I want to do a separate post on all things podcast. This is one of the podcasts I am really digging right now. If you've been living under a rock then you don't know about how awesome Serial is. Serial Season One took on the Adnan Syed case and may have single- brought justice to a possibly, maybe, I-haven't-made-up-my-mind yet, wrongfully convicted young man. Now, in Season Two, Sarah Koenig has taken on a completely different "case", if you will, about Bowe Bergdahl. Bowe is an extremely interesting soldier in the U.S. Army that allegedly walked off his outpost in Afghanistan.


What I'm wearing...


These freakin' jeans that I haven't been able to squeeze into in AGES! Woo!!! Thanks T25!


What I'm doing for fitness...


Started the Beta Phase of T25 and I love it! Gonna do a round up post for the Alpha Phase soon! 

That's it for the first Weekly RoundUP! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊