Feb 26, 2016

Lace and Rips Girl


Oh man I loved this outfit! I love wearing ripped jeans with a super girly shirt. It just always works. I felt like these shoes were a good balance because they weren't too girly or too masculine. Plus, they have a bit of a platform build in and they are comfortable to wear. As comfy as tennis shoes you ask? Oh heck no. I do give you guys LOTS of casual so I thought I would mix it up a bit and actually wear a heel! Whaaaaat? 

True confession, this is NOT what I wore TODAY. My tooth has been hurting so bad the last few days and I have been waiting and waiting for my antibiotic to kick in. I am slowly but surely coming back to the land of the living...I think. I'm scheduled for a root canal on March 9th. TWO WEEKS AWAY! I am hoping and praying they have a cancellation ASAP!





Outfit details: 
Pants: Gap Factory at Asheville Outlets
Shoes: Modcloth (similar)

Hey I'm finally on Snapchat! Follow me at jessicawnc1 :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊