Jan 19, 2016

Blanket Scarf Girl


I got a great deal on two blanket scarves a few weeks before Christmas while I was shopping with my sweet cousin in at the Altar'd State store in Biltmore Park. I've worn them a few times here and there but I've not really been able to thoroughly enjoy them until now because the temperature has really dropped! Brrrr! Oh my goodness. 

On a different note, I believe I am saying farewell to this dress. I love it BUT it feels more like a sack than a dress. I can't sit down in it without it getting so wrinkled that it looks like I picked it up off the floor to put it on. Not that those kind of things don't happen from time to time - hey - don't judge - but that's not the case here. I swear! Farewell little denim number. We've had fun! But now you can be someone else's headache!


Outfit Details:
Denim Dress (a very wrinkled one I must admit): Thrifted
Boots: Steve Madden

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊