Dec 2, 2013

Pop of Red Girl

Sweater: Thrifted J.Jill, Scarf: Ebay, Jeans: Thrifted Eddie Bauer, Boots: Chelsea Crew, Bag: Ebay

Another chilly day so another indoor photo! I love love this buffalo bag. I won it on ebay last year in one of those down to the wire showdown kind of things. I was the annoying person that put the highest bid in at under one minute. Yep. I'm that girl.


I tried a little something different with my hair. I did four twist buns in the back and pinned it with one million bobby pins. I know I had seen it on Pinterest at some point in time so I just went on memory. I know I could've made it look a lot better if I actually wanted my arms to go even more numb from holding them up and pinning in those one million bobby pins.



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊