Aug 9, 2013

Taco Girl

Dress: ? old... Sandals: Target, Sunnies: Dollar General

The hubs wanted to take me to a new taco place in town. I did not argue. I never argue about going to eat food.
We passed by this lovely blue door on the way there and it matched my dress perfectly. Squeeeal - turn around! It's not every day I have another person available to take some photos and this door was just the perfect spot! (Thank you sweetie)
 He even ran across the road, risked his life in traffic to get the perfect shot. Not much more I could ask for... Except that his choice of restaurant was even better. White Duck Tacos!






:) the best photographer ever :)

Yeah - couldn't get that before picture. I was just way to excited to eat!! But we did get one Jerk Chicken, one BBQ Carnitas (the hubs fave), one Bangkok Shrimp (my fave) and a Thai Peanut Chicken. They were all so delicious. I mean, you really can't go wrong. I love that they are on corn tortillas and not flour. It just gives it such a nice finish. I want to try the Spicy Buffalo next. Yum. And that price! $3.45 each! Yes!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊