Aug 13, 2013

Several Shades of Denim

Top: Thrifted, Belt: Thrifted, Skirt: Kohl's (similar), Shoes: Target

The shirt, belt and shoes are all a different shade of denim but I didn't quite realize that until I was outside. Goes to show you how terrible my lighting is in my bedroom! So I just had to go with it at that point. I do love this skirt from Kohl's. I need to take it up in the waist just a tad. I have lost almost 15 pounds in the last 6 months - which is not a complete makeover or anything - but I've been taking it slow. I've just been very selective on how much I eat. I've basically been doing the weight watchers method when you really come down to it. I just know that program so well and I know what I can and can't eat. I can almost do it in my head. I still have all the materials and the little calculator that is a major help at the grocery store. If I was living in the 21st century and had a smartphone I could just do it on my phone. But I am still holding back on being that plugged in. Anyway, hopefully by the end of the year I will have lost the other 15 and I will be at my goal. I am pleased with the results so far. I haven't had to alter my schedule or have a big lifestyle change to lose the 15. That makes me the most happy. Easy breezy.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊