Jun 8, 2012

Do you Ulta Beauty?

Just in case you shop at Ulta Beauty (or are addicted to health and beauty items like me) I wanted to share with you some kickbutt deals that are going on right now. If you want it, click the link below the pic and give yourself a hug!

This kit is only 20 bucks!! I've never tried bareMinerals but at this price it would be cheaper than a movie and popcorn.





I used Dermologica when I was an Esthetician and it is amazing. To this day I wish I would've stocked up on crazy amounts of samples before I left. Anyhoo, you can get this stuff free with a purchase. It retails for $50. Seriously. You could have a glass of wine in celebration of this steal.
I own and use the sexyhair root pump when I want my hair to be...well..sexhay. It works. Like magic.




deals end 6/23/12

2 comments:

LyddieGal said...

I have not tried any of these products... but an ulta is opening near me this fall!
Chic on the Cheap

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

that kit was only $20? My best friend bought it for me in January and it was much more, I think. eeeek. Anyway, I love that make up and use it regularly! Best ever. All the others made me break out!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊