Jun 5, 2012

Crisp Accessories Girl

Top: Kohls, Trousers: NY&Co, Flats: Baretraps, Clutch: Thrifted, Sunnies: Dollar Tree, Earrings: Vintage

Giving the crisp, white accessories thing a go. I picked these sunglasses up on a Dollar Tree bonanza shopping trip with my mom on Saturday. For a dollar you can give your face a makeover! My first impulse with the white clutch was, of course, paint it! But I am fighting the urge. Especially after the neon drama. I don't know, maybe after I get tired of it being all white I will do some stripes. Maybe.







3 comments:

Lisa said...

This look is oh-so-Bardot! Love the nail color.

LyddieGal said...

I love the white sunnies with the stripes!
and the mint manni is just perfection.
Chic on the Cheap

Ruby Girl said...

love the stripes, clutch, and your mint nails! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...