Sep 14, 2011

Fair Girl

Dress: Walmart, Boots: Dan Post, Sunnies: Ray Ban, Belt: Thrifted

Choosing an outfit for the fair is tricky yet thrilling! I was inspired by one of my favorite fair treats – Caramel Apples! The crispy red apple dripping with chewy caramel the color of honey…yummmm.


I wanted to be festive so I chose pigtails but toned it down with aviator sunnies so as to not be too girly. The lightweight polka dot red dress fit perfectly into a late summer/early fall day. I didn’t get too hot and definitely didn’t catch a chill! The boots were for comfort and functionality but ended up fitting right into the fair atmosphere.

I had a blast and can’t wait until it returns next year! And yes! I had a delicious caramel apple to top it all off!



Photos by Brian - thanks sweets!

2 comments:

Frannie Pantz said...

Your pig tails are adorable and this polka dot dress is as much so. I love the boots too. Great look!

Learning said...

I love the boots + dress outfit! Looks great ;).

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊