Nov 9, 2010

Scroll Work Designs


I had to let you guys in on this. I just found out about Clarity Collins, who is a local silversmith here in my hometown. A true silversmith - is it just me or does that not make you think of the movie Robin Hood or Ever After or Monty Python? Maybe its just me that wants to be Queen Guinevere. Anyway!!! Clarity is so very talented and I wanted to feature some of her wares here on the ol' blog. I love giving shout outs to local talent and Etsy sellers....So take a look at her Etsy shop ScrollWorkDesigns and be in awe of her handcrafted jewelry! It's amazing stuff...considering if my clumsy self tried any of this I would hammer all 10 fingers off within minutes.





 


5 comments:

Clarity said...

Thank you so much for helping me spread the word, your blog is lovely and so are you!

A Day in the Life of One Girl said...

You are MOST welcome!

Kristi said...

These are so pretty. What a great artist!

amy said...

O MY GOD
that bird cage is SO cute



hope to hear from you!
love always
^_^

http://flyingakite.blogspot.com

Marisa Noelle said...

These are really beautiful. I adore the birdcage. Thanks for posting:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊