Jan 14, 2022

Small Trifold Wallet - Coach Outlet


Last year, I downsized my large tote handbag to this much smaller bucket style bag. I love this one from Coach Outlet. It has been so fun to carry!

Fast forward to this year. I decided it would be the perfect time to downsize my large, chunky WALLET to a more compact one. I went with this trifold wallet from the Coach Outlet website and I'm really enjoying it. I kinda never knew I could carry something this small. I have everything I need. I haven't missed anything yet! I don't have any plans to get rid of my old chunky LARGE wallet but who knows, maybe it won't get used again, maybe it will.



This one is called 'Small Trifold Wallet" and this color is Gunmetal/Forest. They do have other colors and patterns. I have a video of the unboxing on my Insta if you want to see how big it is, how it looks inside, etc. Just follow my insta link on the right of this page.


Fits nicely in my bag!

SHOP EVERYTHING BELOW~~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊