Nov 22, 2016

Game Girl

We're a football family! 

I've pulled for the Carolina Panthers every since they became a team and so has my husband. He loves the Oakland Raiders too. He can remember his dad having the Raiders game on and he jumped right in the excitement and started pulling for them too. Good memories :)

I can't say that I love basketball. Sorry! Baseball, no. Soccer; sure. Definitely when my son plays it! I like watching the Olympics and live hockey. Other than that...I guess I'm just a football girl!

Here's what I wore a few weeks ago to go grab some chicken wings while watching the game. Yummm...chicken wings...now I'm hungry.






Outfit Details:
Tee: Target similar
Jeans: Etc consignment shop (Levi's Denizen) similar
Shoes: Journey's


Here's a stroll down football memory lane!





 Back when I got my nails done for Superbowl 50 and the best snapchat filter!


Dab on 'em! 


Getting ready to chow on wings!


The game last weekend. First time for little man!


TAILGATE FOOD!!!!




Cotton candy tongue 😀😀


Panthers game a few years back



Like I said...TAILGATE FOOD


I believe this was my first Clemson game a few years back.




Are you a football lover too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊