Apr 18, 2016

Life Lately {Spring Has Sprung}


I am hoping that the nice weather is HERE TO STAY!!!

I've been trying to slow life down a bit and not hyper focus on any one thing. I am so bad to do that. I get my claws into something and I don't let go. I took a vacation day from working out and watching what I eat. Turned into 2 days really and about a half of a 3rd day! This week I am back to exercising but just doing it at the gym. I'll be back to T25 next week. I am one week away from finishing the Beta phase. Anyhoo...

We finally got Riley's "tire" swing up and he LOVES it.



I love seeing these little lambs in the field near my house. SO adorable.


We celebrated Riley's birthday with some of his friends from school at the gymnastics spot down the road. SO much fun.




We celebrated our 4 year anniversary on the down low by just walking around downtown and doing whatever popped out at us. It was a lot of fun.


Our first date was at Vincenzo's downtown so of course we strolled by there. It's now closed which is sad but it's still adorable to look at!


We tried a new Indian spot and it was very tasty! I broke away from my same ole' same ole' and tried a curry dish instead of Saag Paneer. DELICIOUS.


There is the longest line ever in front of French Broad Chocolate Lounge and that's to be expected. It's a great place for chocolate. But if you don't want to wait an hour, this place is just as tasty! It's called Chocolate Gems. Yums. And they also have gelato :)


We took an awesome 2 mile hike up to Mt. Pisgah. It was so breathtaking at the top. We brought a monocular and we were able to spot the Biltmore Estate and the Grove Park Inn. Too cool! Oh and we saw a lot of smoke in the distance and sure enough when we got back to internet there was a horrible brush fire that got very out of hand and burned a lot of acres. Close to our neck of the woods! Not good!








What are you guys doing?

Oh and don't forget to enter our Mother's Day Giveaways. There are two prize packs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊