Jan 28, 2014

Suspenders Girl

Tee: gift from hubby, Jeans: Thrifted Men's Levi's, Boots: Seychelles, Suspenders: Thrifted, Sunglasses: RayBan, Bracelet: Chuck-Chucks

I was looking for a belt in my under-the-bed-mess-of-a-belt-box and rediscovered these suspenders. I picked them up at a thrift store or somewhere Lord knows where forever ago and never put them to good use. I thought, hey! I really do need suspenders with those men's jeans if I don't wear a belt. It worked out well! I felt silly at one point and started to think I had no idea what I was doing then I thought, nope, I like it! Go for it!


I incorporated my new chuck-chucks bracelet in with this outfit. It worked perfectly with the hipster vibe I was going for. I'm only missing a toboggan. And a beard.





The mission of the Southern Appalachian Highlands Conservancy is to conserve the unique plant and animal habitat, clean water, farmland, and scenic beauty of the mountains of North Carolina and Tennessee for the benefit of present and future generations. Since 1974, we have protected over 60,000 acres from the Highlands of Roan to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the colors :) great pics.
http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

LyddieGal said...

what a cute way to do casual - love the rust colored top too!
Chic on the Cheap

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊