Jun 23, 2012

Surviving Summer Girl

 Top: Thrifted, Bathing Suit: Modcloth, Sandals: Target, Hat: beach shop

Bathing Suits.
Ok. So we all know it's going to happen. At some point in time I want to have fun in the sun and the water and I'm going to have to wear a bathing suit. Not something I feel the most comfortable wearing. 
What I love about vintage suits is the way they are cut. They tend to flatter a fuller figure which is just what I need. But even if you are blessed with a slender figure, they can give you some added curves.
I added the white and red gingham top because honestly, I got too much sun on my chest on Monday. But it really ended up making me feel more comfortable because it added some definition on top which kind of balanced out my larger bottom half. I kind of stumbled upon something I might repeat on purpose. I felt very comfortable hiding under my humongous hat and cat eye sunglasses! My husband made me feel very beautiful and I let my guard down so he could take these photos. People were walking by too so I am very surprised I let loose!


thanks sweets for taking the photos, you always make me feel like I am the prettiest girl in the room

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊