Jun 7, 2012

Repeat Girl

Blouse: Vintage, Pants: NY&Co, Heels: Madden Girl, Clutch & Jewelry: Thrifted

It's me again in white and black. This time with an added punch of kelly green, my favorite color.

Life is pretty busy right now, as usual. Who's life isn't?! Brian is getting ready to leave for a trip to San Diego. I am so jealous. I wish I could go with him. I have never been to California. The furthest west I have been is Las Vegas. But I will miss my hubby and pray he has safe travels. I will be a pseudo single mom with two boys for a week.

I am looking forward to Friday and have some down time after work. We are going to hit up our second local brewery, The Wedge, to do our "sampler platter". It is the brewery that has my favorite Pilsner but this time I am going to try little bits of all of them now that we are doing our sampler tour of Western North Carolina! Then, we will get something yummy to eat. My favorite part of the evening.

Enjoy your Thursday!







3 comments:

Ladies in Navy said...

i'm loving the bold kelly green here. very classy with the polka dots.
-kw, ladiesinnavy

Laurel said...

Love those green pants! We are dot-sisters today!

rlutz said...

Those pants are fabulous...love how you styled them with the polkadotts! I had to do the week alone with the two boys and is was definitely not fun!! I will keep my fingers crossed everyone is on their best behavior!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊