Jun 8, 2012

One Girl's Office

Since I spend eight hours a day at my office, I thought maybe I should show it some love. It is a work in progress and I am slowly adding more hints of my personality a little bit each week or so. I've never really given much thought to my current office - I'm not quite sure why. I guess coming from a place where I shared a space with 3 other people, I kind of lost interest. But I used to really do it up office style back in the day. Slowly but surely, I'll get it just right. I still need a better chair for guests and a soft, vintage pillow. I try to keep it as cheery as possible. I don't have a window so I made a fake one!

Anyhoo, here's a little peek!




  







By the way! Don't forget to enter my giveaway! Win this summertime goodies basket




3 comments:

Ladies in Navy said...

i love the rustic-chic look of your office! i wish i could get that creative in mine - the brown walls and no-window are kinda driving me crazy. hard to find a balance, for me, between professional and comfortable.
kw, ladiesinnavy

skippy haha said...

omg! the strawberry mug! i found its match a couple weeks ago in brevard! http://www.flickr.com/photos/skippyhahavintage/7348522926/ i haven't brought this stuff to the honeypot yet, do you want it? just let me know! and let me know when you & Brian do your beer tasting at pisgah - i would love to meet you there & maybe kevin, nacho, and/or pouncey could join :)

your office looks very sweet and cozy - i like garfield flying off the lamp post!

A Day in the Life of One Girl said...

oh man - I can't believe you have her twin! ha! How random is that. Sure! I'll take her. I have some strawberry place mats that would look so sweet with them both.
Yes! I will definitely let you know when we get to Pisgah. Oh my goodness if I got to meet Pouncy! And I want to test the softness of Nacho's fur.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊