Jun 20, 2012

Garlic Naan Pizza


A few nights ago I decided to try making some homemade pizza. I have made pizza at home but I never have really been thrilled with the results. I have been craving garlic naan so I decided we needed to have pizza for dinner. Again. But this time I wanted it to be tastier.

A little bit of olive oil drizzled over the naan. Pop in the oven for a few minutes.

After a few minutes in the oven, I loaded them up with marinara sauce.

And here is the ingredient that I have been missing my whole life - Ricotta cheese!

Add whatever toppings you want. I added fresh tomatoes, mozarella and fresh kale.


Pop in the oven and BAM! Yummy - and I mean yummy - pizza


3 comments:

LyddieGal said...

i would have never thought to make pizza on naan - but that looks totally delish!
Chic on the Cheap

Buffalo Hearts said...

Oh my! That looks YUM! Love your blog!

caitlin said...

this looks so good, i might need to try it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊