Jun 28, 2012

Coral Girl

sweater, skirt & accessories: thrifted, wedges: Target, bag: Charming Charlie's (gift)

Boy, I can never turn down a coral number. Sweater, shoes, jewelry - I am always drawn to the coral or salmon colors. I think they work the best with my skin tones too. I seem to get compliments about looking nice when I wear these types of warm colors. It must give me more of a warm glow. Who knows! Ha! I just know that I feel happier and maybe that makes me smile more. And maybe that makes people like me more. And maybe that leads me to picking the right powerball numbers. And that leads me to winning the lottery.

Coral = winning money.





 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know how much you love that bag!

Ladies in Navy said...

beautiful retro style. love the necklace.
kw, Ladies in Navy

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊