Jan 1, 2011

New Years Festivities and Thoughts

 I definitely do not have my New Year's resolutions worked out yet. And I want to make sure they are exactly what I want them to be. I want them to be realistic and attainable. One that I have announced is that I want to listen to more Joni Mitchell. I know that's kind of random but, hey. 
So we had a little bit of fun downtown on New Year's Eve. I had won tickets to a show but it turned out to be quasi-boring. We couldn't stay long enough to see the main event, but by that point I was ready to see our friends and grab some party snacks. I hope all of you got to ring in the new year exactly the way you wanted to. I know I did. Now I'm ready to get started on a brand new set of 365. 


 Photos by Brian :) thanx!

Dress (worn as a skirt): Modcloth
Lace Top: Family Dollar
Blazer: Thrifted
Belt: Vintage
Tights: Target
Booties: Madden Girl

2 comments:

Kassie said...

You did not get that top at family dollar haha! Its so pretty. I've never thought to look for cute things there but now I will! You look fabulous in this outfit.

Stolen Stiletto

MelindaJane said...

Lovely outfit!

Xx
melindajg.blogspot.com

P.s. I got your gift today!! Its so gorgeous! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊