Nov 18, 2010

Crisp

I fell in love with this blazer...love. Its so very Lulu Letty! I hold a special place in my heart for Lulu Letty. Maria's blog was the very first fashion blog I ever ran across. Ever since then I have been smitten. Decided to give it a go myself. Of course, Maria, is always so chic and crisp. It has become a ritual everyday to see how she styles her outfits and to hear about her life. She is classic and a little preppy, with clean lines and a touch of wimsy. Thus this blazer making me think of her immediately.
Thanks for the inspiration Maria!



Photos by Brian

Blazer: Thrifted
Sweater: Thrifted
Jeans: Thrifted
Hair bow: Thrifted
Shoes: Seychelles, Etsy

4 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Love love those shoes!!!


Stop by and say Hello ♥
Statements in Fashion Blog

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

those shoes are adorable

Brian said...

You make all the seasons resonate, but fall seems to really make you shine. Can't wait to see what winter will bring to the blog.

ltaylor said...

Love the shoes....goes perfect with the blazer.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊