Nov 22, 2010

Caramel Apples, a Dog, and a Toddler Named Riley

This past weekend Riley and I made caramel apples. Evidently the way I say caramel made him think I was saying carnival.So for the rest of the weekend he told everyone we made carnival apples. Which, now that I think about it, doesn't sound that bad. They sound rather appealing! After complete, the apples themselves didn't last that long....Riley nibbled and whittled one down to where he was actually getting to the apple part and it fell off the stick and onto the grass. He was heartbroken and mad at me because at first I laughed because it was just funny! but that didn't go over so well. I immediately got him another one. Then one for me...one for Brian...one for Brian's son and that was about it. Poor puppy Josie just got to smell the smells and lick Riley's fingers.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness...sooo yummy! Sorry I haven't stopped by in a while. This new job has me crazy with no free time for reading blogs or making things. My feedreader is so backed up. Hope life is treating you great!!! <3 <3

Marisa Noelle said...

This is so sweet. The apples looks delicious. What a fun activity to do with your son! Lovely post:)

danielle said...

awwww, love carmel apples! Fun! I can't find them here in Mexico though. they use cajeta, which is the closest, but I think has a weird taste. Great pictures!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊