Jan 14, 2010

A ZILLION!

Just add a zillion to it. Whenever you are describing something to another person and you want to kick it up a few notches, just throw "a zillion" in there as an adjective. For instance;

"I had a lot of people in my office today!" doesn't quite sound as spectacular as
"I had about a zillion people in my office today!" WHOA. That's a lot. I get it. I totally get it.

Or, whenever your bitching at your wife or husband, a zillion works wonders.
"You never take out the garbage! I have to remind you time and time again."
"You never take out the garbage! I have reminded you a zillion times today! Are you really that lazy? I mean come on!"

Ok, ok. So I added a little bit to that last one, but you get my point. So, whenever you are needing to add an extra punch in the face to a friend, coworker or loved one, rely on this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊