Aug 22, 2021

Summer Breeze Makes Me Feel Fine

Top: Gap, Sweater: Urban Outfitters, Pants: Thrifted, Sandals: Belk

Shop exact or similar items over here on my Like To Know It page!

 I can't promise how consistent I can be on posting over here on the blog but I'll try! I'm still wearing all the summer things as I squeeze out the last little bits of summer. We start homeschool on Monday and I am so sad to see the summer break go!!! I guess I have one foot in summer and one foot in fall because I have already started drinking all things Pumpkin Spice. I have an instagram page dedicated to All Things Dunkin called Dunkin.Orders! Here's a little bit of what's been happening over there...

I grabbed some Dunkin Pumpkin for home brewing...


Had a Pumpkin Iced Coffee that was SO GOOD


And a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew that was yums. It's a good option if you don't like your iced coffee too sweet.


Don't forget to try the Pumpkin Muffin. Don't! 


If you wanna follow the Dunkin adventure, head over to my Dunkin instagram. 

Peace, Love and Pumpkins!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊