Nov 21, 2016

Something Tasty {Skinny Pumpkin Pie}


Ahhhh...Pumpkin Pie. A little piece of heaven on earth. If left to my own devices I could scarf down a whole pumpkin pie by myself! INSTEAD of doing that, I try to keep my cravings for the real thing to a minimum by substituting with Pumpkin Spice Yogurt. I only JUST found this in the grocery store a few weeks ago. I know there are TONS of pumpkin spice this and pumpkin spice that out there but I haven't really fell for any of it until now. I love greek yogurt and eat it anyway so I figured why not. It was good on it's own but....


I add just a few little ingredients to it to take it to the next level!


I added a crushed graham cracker, sometimes two, and a dollop of whipped cream. I sprinkled a little bit of pumpkin pie spice or nutmeg on top too. 





This version of Skinny Pumpkin Pie is only 175 calories!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊