Nov 17, 2014

DIY {Five Minute Pocketbook Makeover}


I have a terribly old pocketbook that was in much need of a makeover. I grabbed a scarf from my closet and replaced the threadbare straps with a fun pop of color! Best thing about it is I can change out the scarf every time I use it. I was about ready to donate this guy so this was the perfect diy for a breath of fresh air to a dying bag!


What you'll need:

*Pocketbook
*Scarf
*Scissors


See these ugly straps?!


Cut 'em off!



Thread the scarf through the rings



Pull scarf through evenly


Finish off by tying a bow or a knot



I decided I didn't like the green that much. I grabbed my leopard print scarf instead and loved it much better!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊