Nov 18, 2018

H&M Try On Session 11.17.18


I stopped by H&M yesterday and tried on a few sweaters and a few holiday party items! 


I liked this sweater. It is perfect to wear with leggings. My store only had L and XL. So, this is a Large. Which could possibly work, but the sleeves were a little long.


I LOVE sweaters like this. I love a great embellishment! This one I DID find online. I am wearing a medium here and it fits really well. It looks like it would be itchy but it is not at all. I paired it with a basic black stretchy skirt that I found online. I would however size up in the skirt. It's stretchy so it will be body conscious. I did grab these boots from their wall o' shoes.





This top is a really pretty forest green - maybe Emerald green - in person. I grabbed a size 10 and it was way too big. I think a 6 would be better. The straps would very easily fall off of my shoulders. It would make a nice holiday party outfit for sure. Unfortunately I couldn't find it on their website. Maybe it is a new arrival and will show up soon.


This top is soft on the inside! It's perfect to throw on and go. You don't have to wear a strapless bra, it can go with pants or skirts, and it's only $25. If you are in a hurry to find something festive and need something non-fussy, then this is it. Great for a NYE party.





NOW. These PANTS. These were my fave fave fave of the day! They're only $25! They are going on my Christmas list FOR SURE. They fit a curvy girls figure perfectly. You know I struggle with finding a pant that doesn't have the gap in the back. The tie waist solves that problem. They're not too long either. I'm 5'4" for reference. Can you believe it - they are not tight in the thighs. Finally.

The top is a great pop of color. Would work well for holiday parties. I did try it on with the skirt but forgot to take a photo! I couldn't find it online either. This is a size 4 that I'm wearing so I would suggest sizing down one (maybe two?) from your normal size.





This is a perfect little party dress. It's on sale for $28 when I looked it up online. This is a medium. It has a white lining dress underneath the black lace. It was very comfortable. I didn't have to pull and tug or adjust it. Hits a little above the knee. You could easily just throw this on and go. Probably wouldn't even need to wear spanx or deal with a frustrating strapless bra.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊