Jul 24, 2010

Feeling Coastal



I am feeling coastal today even though I am nowhere near an ocean. I like the blue in this top. I think it has a calming effect and naturally makes you think of a cool ocean breeze. Since it got to 96 degrees today, I think it came in handy! I am vowing to stop saving my large straw hats just for the beach. I got several compliments on this today. I think they might have wanted a piece of my shade!




This outfit was lots of fun today for my cousin's baby shower. Especially considering I got most of it at the Goodwill. Happy Saturday everyone!

Top: Goodwill, Eddie Bauer
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Crop Pants: Goodwill, no tag
Hat: probably Walmart
Espadrilles: Chadwicks
Earrings: Dollar General
Ring: Etsy, Nomsa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊